Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a SeniorManager - Consumer Insights to join our team in Woodinville, Washington.
The successful candidate has experience across syndicated, shopper and consumer data and is responsible for providing insights & analysis that results in continued growth for St. Michelle Wine Estates. This role is also responsible for aligning planning objectives and measurement tracking across various functions.
What you will do:
• Drive brand growth through actionable insights
• Evaluate marketing performance, drive valuable insights, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
• Provide training and coaching across various functions by building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption of data and insights.
• Synthesize Macro details from Micro data to extract key messages
• Analyze and mine historical data to glean trends and behaviors that will help define the targeting and conversion of campaigns
• Develop and deliver data-driven, digital and cross-channel marketing strategies through collaboration with key internal stakeholders
• Tell compelling stories with data, making meaning for business stakeholders
• Identify research and analytics initiatives to support strategy development
• Conduct detailed analyses of analytic tools, strategies and reporting processes
• Clear and effective communication of recommendations and insights
• Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
• Navigate and operate critical databases utilizing the Microsoft BI stack and/or other tools
• Find and improve efficiencies in current tools and systems
• Develop new tools when appropriate
What you will bring:
• Bachelor's degree required, in Marketing/Data Analysis preferred
• Familiarity with various data sources like IRI, Numerator and quant/qual studies
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI (or other big data visualization).
• Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize data and simplify findings to solve business issues or identify opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
• Strong sense of urgency and accountability to deliver strong results.
• Passionate about learning new skills and technology.
• Able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and tackle problems.
• You value inclusion and work to build an environment where everyone feels encouraged and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new insights.
• You make an impact by being ambitious and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership skills of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133.