Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Sr. Region Pricing Analyst to join our team.
The Sr. Pricing Analyst is responsible for owning key pillars of Ste Michelle Wine Estates' pricing strategy. This is a critical role in:
• Leading predictive pricing analytics
• Building and maintaining corporate reporting to track in-market performance vs. strategy.
He or she must be an effective leader and communicator, have a proven track record in taking ownership and delivering breakthrough results.
What you will do:
• Enforce the national price plan to achieve annual targets
• Co-create the national plan with Finance Managers and Executive VP of Sales to achieve company's price targets
• Create the roadmap and communications plan for the Regional Sales and National Sales teams to deliver the company's price targets; lead process to identify and close gaps
• Build processes in uploading and maintaining pricing within the new system that is more efficient and enables stronger controls
• Partner with Regional Vice President and Managing Directors by maintaining Sales initiatives templates and track actual performance against actual price performance
• Consolidate pricing audits (excel competitive price reviews), national retail price surveys and work with Field Sales on identifying pricing opportunities. This includes transforming the data into actionable insights, with dissemination to Sales, Marketing and Finance
• Acquire and maintain working knowledge in the use of the various software applications, i.e. VISTAAR relating to the sales and marketing pricing process.
• Manage the creation and updating of all Vistaar pricing girds to disseminate to Managing Directors and State Managers for price negotiations with distributors.
• Create and Maintain accurate and up to date Vistaar pricing reports for National Account On and Off Sale Pricing to be presented as needed to key customers
• Provide ad hoc analytic support to business as required to bring field-based perspective to pricing / distribution decisions
What you will bring:
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience
• Previous experience leading multi-functional project teams and/or having direct reports
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, IT, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent; MBA preferred
• Pricing, finance, category management or sales planning background
• Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to design, build and maintain sophisticated pricing models; ability to organize and govern large volumes of structured and unstructured data. VBA programming experience is a plus
• Advanced analytical skills required, both quantitative and qualitative
• Experience in effectively communicating both verbally and written to Field Sales, Marketing and Senior Sales Management
• Experience being a leader and contributor of a multi-functional team
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
• You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
• You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our 401k programs, and incentive compensation programs and relocation assistance packages for select roles.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.