Imagine a position with a premium wine company where you can use your sales skills to make a real impact in an exciting and continuously evolving industry. Do you love hospitality, customer service and want to work with an amazingly dynamic team with the opportunity to grow? Join our tasting room team at Stag's Leap Wine Cellars! We are currently looking for Tasting Room Front Desk for the season to serve as one of our guests first impression as they walk into the winery.
Seasonal Hires are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus!
*Seasonal business is expect do be from May through October, or as business needs require
What we offer:
• Competitive base pay (DOE), ability to earn tips, club referral bonus, monthly bonus incentives for site performance
• Outstanding discounts for wine, merchandise and more
• On the job training and growth opportunities
• Commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment, ensuring all safety protocols are rigorously adhered to
What you will do:
• Greet all guests and provide a summary of the winery, provide direction appropriately
• Provide customer assistance, ring purchases for wine, merchandise, memberships, and tasting fees
• Provide accurate information about the company/winery to guests, encouraging guests to join our wine club and mailing list
What you will bring:
• At least one year of customer service experience, hospitality/retail/restaurant preferred
• Strong communication skills, customer service skills and ability to sale
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and able to multi-task
• Must be flexible and available to work varied hours/days of the week
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Food Handlers Permit
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars is a luxury wine estate that is proud to call Napa Valley our home. We are best known for producing the Cabernet Sauvignon that beat the best of Bordeaux in the 1976 Judgment of Paris. Today, we specialize in Cabernet Sauvignon but also produce Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay and several wines that are only available direct to consumer. Our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities, and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from one of the best regions in world.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
**sign-on bonuses are subject to all applicable payroll taxes**