Corliss Estate is a small family-owned winery, specializing in the small-batch production of ultra-premium wines in a state-of-the-art facility in Walla Walla, Washington. We source fruit from three Estate Vineyards located within the highly regarded Red Mountain AVA
We have a small team of skilled and passionate people dedicated to producing wines at the highest level. We are currently looking for motivated and hard-working interns to join us for the 2022 harvest. These positions will cover every level of harvest activity from grape analysis, fruit receival and berry sorting, to pumpovers, pressing and barrel work. We will spend time with each member of the team to ensure that they gain a solid understanding of our winemaking style and techniques.
Harvest positions will generally start late August and continue through mid November, but can vary depending on vintage.
• Cellar experience preferred but not required
• Self-motivated and efficient with their use of time and comfortable working in a small team
• Attention to detail is a must
• A positive, can do attitude is required
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Physically fit and able to lift and carry up to 50lb
• Most importantly, possess a true passion for wine and an interest in the production of high-quality wines
• Ability to work 6 days a week plus overtime
If interns arrive to Walla Walla early, there is availability for part time packaging work through the summer.
Interested individuals should submit a resume & cover letter VIA winejobs.com