At Folio, we don’t just seek employees with a proven track record of success in their chosen profession, we seek to have an organization filled with individuals whose Values and Character align with our Core Values. These values play a key role in the success of our organization.
This position will provide administrative support to the Vice President of Sales, the remote Sales team and overall office support. Responsibilities include screening, responding to and directing incoming calls; assisting in managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements and preparing Sales reports, etc.
Support for VP of Sales (30%)
• Coordinate travel plans for VP of Sales and Sales team, as requested, creating travel itineraries to include all transportation, lodging and event details. Monitor and manage changes or additions to travel in progress.
• Review Email, flagging or deleting as appropriate. Communicate emails needing personal attention or replies to ensure timely response to all emails received. Perform all follow up requested.
• Prepare and submit expense reports for VP of Sales
• Manage Outlook Contacts to ensure all contacts are current, and notes are detailed and thorough.
• Coordinate dates and travel logistics for annual industry meetings (Top to Top, WSWA, etc.)
• Monitor office voicemail messages, ensuring VP of Sales is aware of and responds to all incoming calls.
• Organize and review all trip follow up, executing all tasks in a timely manner.
Support for Sales Team (40%)
• Coordinate ordering, packaging wine shipments for sales team, as requested.
• Print and assemble POS packets and miscellaneous sales presentation materials
• Coordinate with Folio sales team to ensure VP of Sales is aware of trade VIP visits to the Valley
• Coordinate the monthly Sales Thank You calls by Michael Mondavi. This includes collecting the call information, compiling the spreadsheet for Michael and logging notes/responses after Michael makes the calls.
• Provide assistance, as needed, in preparation and delivery of National Account RFPs
• Maintain Folio’s Distributor and Supplier contact lists as well as the Sales Territory Map.
• Assist with Sales reporting in coordination with VP of Sales and Sales Analyst, as requested.
• Coordinate with Sales Analyst to report and follow up with data integrity issues to ensure problems are corrected.
Supplier Travel (20%)
• Work with Marketing and Sales managers to secure supplier dates of travel. Maintain Supplier Travel Calendar and liaise with suppliers, sales and marketing to ensure itinerary is completed and details are added.
• Track Folio Sales visits to Supplier properties.
Administrative Duties (10%)
• Managing the wine closet inventory. This includes placing wine orders for the HQ delivery twice a week, receiving and putting away the inventory. Take periodic inventory of the wines in the closet to insure we have current vintages. Assist in pulling old vintage wines and coordinating the charitable wine sale for employees.
• Office Support:
o Provide phone coverage for the main phone line. This includes monitoring main phone line messages.
o Acts as Receptionist, greeting guests, receiving & distributing deliveries.
o Weekly coding and approvals of UPS invoices.
o Assist with HQ employee events.
• Rotating support with existing office staff:
o Kitchen duties to include restocking supplies, unloading dishwasher, ensuring the Espresso machine is filled/cleaned on a regular basis and general kitchen maintenance.
o General office upkeep & sanitation protocol, to include Large Conference Room.
Education/Experience: Business college-level coursework and/or equivalent experience. Minimum 2 - 4 years of increasingly responsible administrative experience for consumer packaged goods. Wine industry knowledge or experience a plus.
Skills: Excellent computer software and transcription skills, including MS Word, Excel (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint. Outstanding skills managing and organizing Outlook, email and contacts. Exceptional interpersonal skills, telephone manners, English communication skills (verbal and written). Able to deal effectively with all types (levels) of individuals representing the company with key business contacts. Experience in handling sensitive and confidential personal, legal and corporate matters. Must possess a calm and proactive demeanor, able to juggle multiple competing tasks and be a creative problem solver. Must be proactive and able to work independently as well as within a team completing tasks on time with a high attention to detail. Must have demonstrated experience providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Knowledge: Office and administrative organization and procedures.
Physical: Able to sit at a computer for a minimum of two-hour increments, up to 8 hours per day and type on a keyboard. Able to lift and carry 41 lbs.
Location: Position is based in our Napa office.
Other: Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to drive between locations. Must have an acceptable driving record and must have automobile liability insurance.
The Biden administration recently announced that it will be mandating Covid-19 vaccine policies for federal employers and employers with over 100 employees. With this announcement, Folio has implemented a mandatory vaccine policy for the safety of its employees, visitors and colleagues.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
The above information is representative of the work performed in this position, however it is not all-inclusive.