Blason Wines USA, the French-owned, Ventura CA-based wine group, has an immediate open position for A Regional Sales Manager in the Northeast, to help drive growth for its Le Grand Verre brand of unique, ultra-premium single-serve wines.
Increase Le Grand Verre’s revenues, placements and exposure in the Northeastern US.
Expand the reach and availability of LGV products throughout the various trade channels.
Present LGV to potential distributors and other trade affiliations.
Present LGV wines to national, regional and local accounts, in support of distributors.
Establish and maintain constructive relationships with current and new distributors.
Manage regional brokers and outsourced sales resources, where applicable.
Analyze and compile data from relevant sources to manage product pricing, set goals, and track results.
Develop and document metrics for performance in markets.
Establish and maintain constructive relationships with distributors and key accounts:
• Develop a good working relationship with our distributors, meeting with them regularly and working with them in their local markets.
• Make sure distributors have the information, training, and products needed to increase sales volume.
Analyze and compile data from relevant sources to manage product pricing, set goals, and track results and in-market depletions, and develop and document metrics for performance in the market and for the Distributor sales teams.
• Conduct market research to learn about the demand for LGV products.
• Help Management decide appropriate quantities of items to stock in our portfolio and in the marketplace.
• Help ensure inventory maintains optimal levels through sales forecasting.
• Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trend.
• Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue.
• Work with Management to develop and manage a budget.
• Help develop sales strategies to acquire new customers.
• Develop metrics for Distributor teams to use for performance review and incentives.
Beverage sales experience (some bev-alcohol sales preferred)
Valid driver’s license
Pass a Drug Screening/Stay Drug Free
Availability to travel overnight
Must be able to work legally in the United States
Blason Wines USA is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: On the road, in the Northeast
Start Date: Q1, 2022
Compensation: Base Compensation with Bonus Structure & Benefits.
• Write a cover letter stating why you are qualified for this position.
• Include in the cover letter: what motivates you besides a paycheck, and what you look for in a company that you are part of.
• Resume or outline of relevant experience, with a few professional referrals.
Please submit applications to: HR@LGVWINES.COM