WineDirect is the wine industry’s leading provider of ecommerce and fulfillment solutions for wineries large and small. The WineDirect ecommerce platform offers a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services and marketing tools for our clients, as well as a point-of-sale portal, inventory management, and order management. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. In an industry of rapidly increasing consumer expectations, we are committed to high-quality service to help wineries satisfy their customers and drive sales. We do that through a strong culture of innovation, collaboration, and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are looking for self-motivated, forward thinking, and client-centric individuals to fill the key position of ecommerce Trainer. The right candidate will work closely with a diverse group of clients and support our customers by training them on all aspects of their Wine Direct ecommerce platform. Collaborate with the training team to maintain, create, and improve training materials. This role will also function as a resource for developing, delivering, and driving internal staff training, working with various department heads to provide relevant and timely materials for staff.
This is a dynamic, customer-facing role. The Trainer is responsible for teaching competence, functionality, and best practices to our customers, assist in client and staff onboarding, as well as staff cross training. As a trainer you will maintain and exemplary work ethic and client relationships, delighting customers and building loyalty. You must have excellent collaboration skills and be comfortable shifting priorities in a rapid growth environment.
• Deliver training curriculum to clients and Wine Direct staff.
• Manage training schedules and agendas.
• Prepare training materials (presentations, worksheets etc.)
• Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
• Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.
• Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
• Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
• Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
• Document customer progress.
• Actively participate in internal and client team meetings with Project Management Team as needed.
• Communicate with internal departments on status of training queue.
• Up to 20% local and national travel.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Strong understanding of SEO management and Marketing Practices strongly preferred.
• 3+ years of training and/or public speaking experience – software technology training experience is preferred.
• Wine industry experience – WineDirect Platform experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
• Ability to identify training opportunities and provide complete solutions.
• Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds.
• Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
• Passion to serve customers with an ability to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
• Highly motivated, passionate and a team player.
• Proven problem solver, results oriented, self-directed, disciplined and have excellent follow through skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a changing environment.
• Microsoft Office Suite intermediate level Excel, Word, Outlook, reporting tools, web based applications, ticket system experience, etc.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer