Visitor Center Sales and Service:
* Promote and sell wines and merchandise by assisting and educating guests in tasting wines and making purchasing decisions.
* Share knowledge about all wines and merchandise in an open and friendly manner with the goal of helping customers develop enthusiasm and appreciation of our wines.
* Promote membership in wine club as applicable.
* Greet all guests promptly and graciously and provide knowledgeable, consistent and courteous responses to questions, complaints and/or problems. Insure that all problems are resolved to the customer's satisfaction. Refer to management as appropriate.
* Fulfill customer orders and use cash register to complete sales. Properly operate case registers and accurately follow transaction procedures.
* Assist guests with transporting purchases to their vehicle or arrange for pick-up, shipment or delivery.
* Insure that merchandise displays and tasting bar are kept in immaculate condition.
* Setup tasting bar with necessary supplies. Wash tasting glasses and assist with other cleanup as needed.
* Record daily visitors count and tasting wines used. Insure that left-over wines are spurge at night. Make sure empty bottles are put in appropriate holding area.
* Assist in training and orientation for new and/or on-call staff.
Tours and Wine Education:
* Conduct daily public tours, reserved group and private tours, and tours for trade as scheduled.
* Promote and represent winery by pouring at off and on-premise special events.
* Maintain, update and expand knowledge of the winery, viticulture, enology and food by participating in educational training, seminars and tastings within the Winery and through outside sources.
Opening and Closing Procedures and Financial Responsibilities:
* Perform and/or oversee daily cash reconciliation and close of day responsibilities on cash register and PC using AIMS Point inventory system.
* Responsible for opening and closing the Visitors' Center, performing security responsibilities and completing daily security checklist.
* Drive company vehicle to bank to obtain change for cash drawers or to make emergency deposits.
* Insure merchandise is tagged, fold clothing as needed, and assist in keeping stockroom neat and organized.
* Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual physical inventory and perform periodic spot checks on inventory as time allows
* Responsible for compliance with CWUS sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
* Safety-follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* Basic Math
* Initiative/Results Oriented
* Negotiation and Persuasion
* Quality and Work Standards
* Professional and Emotional Maturity
* Building Productive Working Relationships
* Planning and Organization
* Analytical Ability/Decision Making
* Be Engaged -Teamwork
* High School/GED
* 0-2 year
* Work Outdoors/Indoors
* Climb stairs
* Sense of Smell
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).