We are an estate grower and producer with 150 acres planted on nine sites in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Sonoma, and Mendocino. We chose each site based on rigorous criteria developed from exhaustive research we conducted in some of the best vineyards of the Old World. We planted all our properties and manage all our vineyards with our own internal team.
True quality starts in the vineyard, not the winery. Driven by that tenet, we manage our vineyards with a spare no expense approach based on organic and Biodynamic farming methods. The philosophy of minimal intervention is our mantra. Our goal is to produce world-class wines purely expressing the relationship between variety, vintage and our cool climate, Pacific-influenced mountain vineyards.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, driven professional to join our team. The Tasting Room Lead will act as an ambassador for our brands, creating memorable experiences for our guests and peers. They are results oriented, a true team player who will need to wear many hats. Duties & responsibilities include scheduling tastings, hosting and educating guests on our geologies and production, outreach to local partners, also assist with trade sales admin during downtime. This is a very unique opportunity for the right candidate, as we believe in and enable personal growth and development.
• 2+ years minimum experience in a tasting room, distributor, hospitality, and/or fine wine sales
• Proficiency in working with POS, Tock, ECommerce
• Bachelor's degree
• Advanced wine knowledge a must, certifications not required but strongly preferred
• Leads with integrity, self starter, sales driven and customer focused, adaptive and optimistic
• 21 years +
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds
• A healthy sense of humor
• Full time, weekends and some holidays required
• Serious, dedicated candidates only please, the average tenure of our existing team is 10+ years.
• Competitive compensation package - benefits and bonus commensurate with experience level. Please send Cover letter and most recent resume with complete timeline. EOE