Come and join our energetic and fast paced team as we define a new style of Customer Experience. We encourage left-field thinking, motivation and yes, passion. We’re looking for the right people to compliment our Hospitality Team, who love creating connections with folks and who want to share in the rewards of hitting goals, growing our business and making our customers happy.
Working in a team environment, increase sales of Rutherford Ranch wines and promote brand image through outstanding customer service, education and compelling sales presentations to all winery visitors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide key support to Senior Hospitality Manager and assume lead role in his/her absence.
• Assist with tasting room opening and closing ensuring all processes and procedures are met.
• Ensures timely and accurate processing of wine club signups.
• Assist with the processing of wine club orders.
• Work with Senior Hospitality Manager to instruct and motivate tasting room staff on how to achieve daily tasting room sales and wine club sign ups.
• Responsible for daily wine club and customer service support via telephone and/or email, updating account information and providing order management.
• Accurately update and maintain customer database.
• Assume lead duties at all winery events ensuring that run of show procedures are being met by all staff and communicating with management.
• Responsible for club shipment logistics including handling returned orders and processing will call orders.
• Providing excellent tasting experiences to all guests of Rutherford Ranch, fostering relationship with current club members and recruitment of new members.
• 2-3 years of winery tasting room and/or wine club experience
• Knowledge of wine production and Napa Valley
• Computer proficiency, including WineDirect and Microsoft Office applications
• Solid history of growing sales and/or wine club membership
• Ability to lead a small team in absence of management
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., regularly
• Ability to work weekends
• Professional, outgoing and ability to adapt quickly
• Strong written and oral communication skills