The primary focus of this role is promoting wine sales and member retention across our brands.
Repris is our estate winery focused on crafting wines from the historic Moon Mountain Vineyard we are grateful to call our home. Our winery includes 18,000 square feet of natural rock caves and 75 acres of organic vineyards on the 430-acre property. All Repris wines are sold directly to our Members, our Mailing List and guests who visit the winery.
Named after Dr. Pangloss, the eternal optimist in Voltaire’s novel Candide, Pangloss Cellars is a celebration of optimism as the ideal way to approach life. Pangloss Cellars was founded on the belief that the consumer experience is as important as the wines. You will be working in our historic building on the Sonoma Plaza dating back to 1902 – the home of our Pangloss Cellars Tasting Lounge. The space both defines Pangloss Cellars and embodies our core values: it is welcoming, authentic, optimistic, unpretentious, and social – a warm and beautiful historic place to enjoy the sensory experience of fine wine.
Our team is dynamic and united by a shared mission. Everyone brings significant experience, a positive outlook and prior success to the table. We expect no less from you.
We offer above-market compensation, a top-tier health and dental plan as well as a retirement savings option.
Membership Coordination & Sales
• Experience driven sales approach: quality product, genuine, thorough and
exceptional service that fosters long-term personal relationships and brand loyalty.
• Executes new member onboarding initiatives
o Welcome to membership phone calls, emails, print letter
• Point of contact for inbound emails and phones during member releases
• Membership release tasks include:
o Customization assistance
o Database updates (credit card, address changes)
o Data entry
o Order processing
o Declined credit card follow-up
o Will-call pick-up coordination
o Assist with member event coordination and day of execution
• Maintain current records for each club member, including:
o Name, addresses, club tier, phone, e-mail, credit card information
o Update/make changes as necessary
• Process phone, e-mail & onsite orders, and process order cancellations and returns
• Assist with targeted sales campaigns
o Outbound phone and email
o Drive membership conversion from mailing list
• Handle a variety of data projects & systems management
o Order fulfillment flows
o Unsubscribed & bounced email management
o Data format monitoring
• Aid in member retention campaigns and projects
• Occasional work with Virtual Tasting, On-The-Road projects and Member Events
• Fun, positive, energetic, and confident
• Proficient in winery CRM database systems: Commerce7 knowledge is a plus!
• 1-3 years of customer service experience is required
• Ability to work well independently and as a team
• Detail oriented, extreme focus on organization and accuracy in processes and systems
• Immaculate written communication
• Superb communication practices for working in team environment
• Must be able to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Extended periods of desk/computer/phone work
• Self-starter with strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Email a cover letter and resume to Team@repriswines.com. No phone calls.