Create Clos du Val advocates by providing Estate visitors personal service, first class hospitality, and a memorable experience.
- Quickly establish a productive relationship with guests.
- Provide an educational and entertaining wine-tasting experience.
- Develop Estate visitors into brand advocates.
- Deliver daily and monthly individual and team sales goals.
- Complete all purchase transactions accurately, ensuring sales details are tied to a consumer profile.
- Complete guest data collection; recording as much personal interest data as possible.
- Assist with daily hospitality preparations including cleaning tasting areas and materials (such as glassware, plate ware, etc.),
- Help with maintaining a luxurious, clean, and functioning place of work.
- Assist with regular inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Happy. Exudes positive energy.
- Thrives when driving to meet goals and in a friendly yet competitive atmosphere.
- Great presence, confident, comfortable in your own skin.
- Warm, friendly, kind, genuine, honest, intelligent, and self-aware.
- Polished; engaging and positive disposition.
- Articulate, exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Worldly; ability to speak to world interests and actively/positively contribute to a variety of conversations.
- Detail orientated.
- Love of wine.
- Able to multi-task and follow through on commitments.
- Passion for problem solving and turning difficult situations into positive ones.
- Unflappable, remains calm under pressure.
- Believes in a team environment and a team-winning mindset.
- Self-learner. Has the capacity and desire to learn.
- Proven ability to sell wine and membership within a luxury environment.
- Hospitality experience a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as well as stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours a day.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Weekend and holiday work required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND EQUIPMENT USED: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, taste, and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.