* Warmly greet incoming guests and respond to any questions they have regarding TPWC
* Anticipate and address the needs of our guests in a warm, friendly manner
* Answer phone calls and maintain reservations via reservation system
* Organize guest tour requests to maintain an efficient tour process
* Offer guests suggestions on local restaurants and visitor experiences in the Napa Valley
* Maintain a neat and clean greeting area for guests
* Assist with general day-to-day Tasting Lounge operations as needed
* Attend all staff meetings as required
* Process customer transactions, including shipping orders, on a retail POS system using a stationary register or tablet
* Pull and wrap wine and merchandise orders from the Lounge and Makery
* Courteously interact with guests; answer inquiries, assist with wine or merchandise selection, suggest upsell items
* Assist guests with transporting purchases to their vehicle or arrange for pick-up, shipment or delivery.
* Take customer shipping orders in compliance with wine shipping regulations
* Actively work to support customer data capture
* Work cooperatively with other departments, including Hospitality and Production staff, to achieve goals and maintain open channels of communication.
* Adhere to all safety regulations; maintain a clean, orderly and accident-free work space at all times
* 1-3 years' experience in a high-volume, luxury retail, restaurant or hospitality environment required
* Must present a polished and professional image
* Must be an organized multi-tasker and be able to remain calm under pressure in a busy work environment
* Must maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
* Must possess solid and proactive Customer Service skills
* Must be a flexible, proactive team-player
* Must be enthusiastic and friendly and be able to communicate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds
* Proficient with PC software including: Microsoft Word and Excel
* Intermediate math skills
* Foreign language skills a definite plus
* Food handler certification required
* 1-3 years of college or equivalent higher education
* Knowledge of CellarPass reservation system
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to lift 55 lbs
* Must be able to work extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Must be able to work both inside and outside in varied weather conditions.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
St. Helena, California
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).