Quixote Winery is looking for a “Jack of all trades” to perform a variety of duties to include hosting guests and providing support to the tasting room team, assist with outreach and other marketing agendas for the winery, and provide administrative help to the DTC Manager and tasting room. This position will wear a lot of different hats depending on what is needed and will change from day to day.
You are someone who exemplifies our values of passion, initiative, teamwork, and integrity. You have the ability and are comfortable providing world-class hospitality to all our guests to sell our estate wines. You are positive-minded, not afraid of a challenge, have a passion for and want to learn about the wine industry, and enjoy working in a small, but mighty team of like-minded individuals whose goal is to put Quixote wines into the glasses of thirsty wine lovers everywhere.
• Host guests two to three days per week as needed
• Provide support for the tasting room team (buffing glasses, building cheese plates, setup and break down of wine tastings, etc.)
• Assist the DTC manager and tasting room with administrative support
- Daily and monthly wine inventory management
- Book tasting reservations in CellarPass
- Respond to inbound phone calls and emails with the highest level of customer service
- Help with the wine club release and logistics arrangement
- Help maintain the winery database
- Work in ShipCompliant updating records
• Assist with outreach to help drive business to the tasting room
• Assist with and host virtual tastings
• Assist with website social media updates / postings
• Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Available to work weekends and/or occasional evenings as the tasting room schedule requires
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of following directions and effectively communicate with customers and co-workers by telephone, email and in-person
• Must have a clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions
• Highly accurate data entry skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Cellar Pass, ShipCompliant and eWinery a plus
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (a case of wine)