We are the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirits brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we are driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow, and well into the future. Because of this approach, we are the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand, and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we are just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
Responsible for providing/acquiring maintenance services for facilities and/or equipment. Supports maintenance objectives of Cellar and/or Bottling operating departments. Responsible for the efficient, productive, and safe operation of the Maintenance Department.
•Provide work packet to Team Leader for requested work, including references or manuals, verifying availability of items with stores, labor needs and requirements, costs, and special requirements
•Coordinate operations planning on-line activities and scheduled down time to accomplish departmental work on the production lines
•Communicate with other maintenance planners to ensure coordination of complex multi-skill field and shop jobs
•Make recommendations to operations supervisors concerning long-range maintenance needs
•Prepare a weekly forecast of all maintenance jobs expected to be scheduled for the following week
•Maintain an open package of schedulable work orders which require equipment to be shut down
•Support department efforts in Reliability Center Maintenance (RCM) and Predictive Maintenance (PDM) tasks
* 2+ years of maintenance administration or technical maintenance experience in manufacturing OR a High school diploma/GED from an accredited institution plus 6 years of technical maintenance experience in manufacturing.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* 6+ years of maintenance administration
* Technical maintenance experience in manufacturing
* One year of supervisory experience
* SAP experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to stand, walk, sit
* Must be able to move up to 55lbs
* Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms
* Climb or balance stairs/ladders
* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
* Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works in wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).