Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
As a Corporate Communications Manager for our TWE Americas division, you'll play a key role in developing and leading the execution of highly effective external and internal communications, helping manage external risks, building our corporate brand reputation globally, and contributing to the delivery of TWE's strategic roadmap.
Reporting to our Senior Director -Public Relations & Corporate Communications, the Corporate Communications Manager interacts and is a key supporter of the Americas Leadership Team (ALT), and is an integral partner to our SVP of HR and the Global Corporate Communication team to help shape and deliver all communications work, providing a clear connection between regional and global corporate communications. Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and Execute high quality internal communications programs and plans, collateral and materials delivered across multiple platforms considering objectives, audience and desired impact. Assist with developing external communications for TWE Americas.
* Provide the ALT with strategic counsel and advice on media, corporate and crisis communications, and internal communications issues.
* Develop content and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders across all functions.
* Exercise sound judgements on information sharing, internal stakeholder management and liaison.
* Support on media liaison, engagement, and company spokesperson duties at a regional level in line with the TWE Americas Corporate Communications and the Global Corporate Affairs plan.
* Support and manage media training and communications capabilities for the ALT and key company spokespeople.
* Help drive an increase in both volume and favorability of TWE's media coverage in the Americas.
* Drive internal engagement around the TWE2025 Ambition, Way, Game Plan and the AME corporate plan through regular, targeted and highly effective internal communications in the Americas, including managing core communication channels such as Town Halls and Workplace.
* Partner with other business functions on internal transformation projects and support efforts to improve TWE's workplace culture and employee engagement.
* Work closely with marketing and brand PR teams to effectively leverage brand and marketing initiatives across the internal communications channels and business and trade media.
* Recruit and manage providers, including agencies, media monitoring, social media, photographers, printers, web developers, etc., and effectively allocate resources to deliver major projects on time and within budget.
* Manage corporate social and digital channels for regional presence, in line with global corporate communication strategy
* Participate and support global communications activities as directed.
You're a highly collaborative, passionate, and dynamic professional with 6+ years of progressive, hands-on experience across Communication, Journalism, or Public Relations. You have excellent communication skills and visual storytelling capabilities, along with proven skills in writing impactful and meaningful messages for a highly employee-focused organization. Additional qualifications and requirements include:
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, or closely related field.
* Demonstrated expertise to partner with multiple stakeholders and successfully executing communication projects end-to-end.
* Demonstrated understanding of managing digital channels and other communications/technology platforms.
* Excellent interpersonal & communications skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate with Corporate Affairs, PR and other multi-disciplinary peers to deliver agreed outcomes.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities.
* Ability to maintain a positive work environment, contribute to group morale and reflect TWE behaviors.
* Demonstrated success at providing communications advice to business leaders.
* Experience working in complex, issues rich and fast paced environments
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the w