Maintenance and Facilities Lead at Argyle Winery
Argyle Winery located in Newberg, OR is inviting applicants to apply for our position of Maintenance and Facilities Lead. This position that is a part of a dynamic team of wine making professionals, is a unique, hands-on opportunity that oversees the continuous functionality of equipment to create our remarkable wines and maintains the integrity of our beautiful tasting house located in Dundee. By implementing exceptional service and guidance to internal and external stakeholders, this role is imperative to the mission of Argyle in being committed to doing the right thing in service to our land, people, and our customers.
Through end-to-end management of safety for the facility and its equipment, this role will be responsible for inspections, building maintenance, inventory, records, scheduling, and repairs of winery equipment. As an on the floor leader, this role also works in collaboration, supporting the Bottling Line to ensure compliance, efficiency, and production optimization. This is a permanent, full-time position working M-F with additional support during harvest as needed. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
Our culture at Argyle is focused on sustainability, inclusion, and growth and is ever evolving, while remaining true to our roots and community. Argyle offers an unparalleled work environment with opportunities for professional and personal growth that include:
• Our Culture - We live by our leadership principles of doing the right thing, for the long term, being first with consumers to win customers, thinking beyond, innovate, and adapt, deciding fast and making it happen, and welcoming differences and standing for fairness.
• Our Benefits – Argyle has an amazing benefits package that includes 401K, medical/dental/vision plans, PTO, community/employee engagement including wellness program, wine stipend and more!
• Our Community – We at Argyle believe in the power of community, the sanctity of the soil, the inspiration of collaboration of the notion that all voices deserve to be heard. This is why we partner with community organizations to continue to uphold these values.
To be successful in this role, you will require a mix of the following key experience and capabilities:
- Strong mechanical aptitude for facility maintenance, diagnosis and repair in areas such as HVAC and refrigeration, electrical repair, landscaping, fire and alarm systems, forklift maintenance, welding/fabrication, and other winery facility needs
- Program Management experience including budgeting, vendor negotiation and bidding with suppliers and independent contractors
- Knowledge of Oregon and OSHA safety compliance regulations and guidelines
- Bottling Line and Crush diagnosis and repair experience preferred
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Must be able to commute to and from both Newberg and Dundee, OR
- Must have proof of U.S. work authorization
By joining Argyle, you will be joining a team of diverse individuals, all passionate about wine, our guests, and our business and what they do! We aim to provide a fun and inclusive culture where everyone can be the best they can be, and have a great time doing it!
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume (without gaps) to email listed. NOTE: Argyle is a Distinguished Vineyards and Wine partner and if applying for this position, you may be reached out to by a DVWP representative. All applications are kept confidential, and we are an equal opportunity employer encouraging all to apply.
We abide by all Federal, State, and Local Covid-19 ordinances, regulations, and guidelines.