Taub Family Selections, a Taub family company, was established in 2010 with the mission of importing an exceptional portfolio of fine wines from some of the world’s most highly regarded appellations. Taub Family Selections focuses on partnerships with premium, terroir driven wines from outstanding properties in the classic regions of Argentina, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Spain and the United States. The company’s fine wine portfolio is distributed in all fifty states. For more visit www.taubfamilyselections.com.
Position Overview: The Field Sales Consultant will have the responsibility to actively sell and promote the Taub Family Selections and Taub Family Vineyards in MA with a focus on the On-Premise channel.
• Actively sell and promote the Taub Family Selections and Taub Family Vineyards in the On-Premise channel.
• Effectively manage and cultivate relationships with key restaurant accounts in the Region.
• Grow On-Premise distribution and Accounts Sold across the state, garnering access to new and underdeveloped accounts.
• Actively partner with our wholesale network to manage and grow the company portfolio, including distributor DM’s, sales reps and management.
• Participate in weekly, monthly and semi-annual brand education and business meetings with Distributor managers.
• Prepare and execute Supplier Market Visits which include distributor education and general sales meetings.
• Manage new product and new brand introductions to ensure depletion and shipment goals are achieved.
• Manage distributor monthly performance trackers, reviewing business by brand against previous years and goal.
• Track and report distributor programming, communicating with wholesale network on updates of performance against goal.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2 years of distributor or supplier experience
• Wine retail sales and/or fine wine restaurant experience preferred
• A foundation of wine intelligence and the ability to educate others
• Competitive and charismatic personality
• Strong communication, both written and verbal
• Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft office
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
• Safe driving record
Taub Family Selections offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), paid vacation, personal time off and 11 paid company holidays.
Taub Family Selections is an equal opportunity employer.