Korbel Champagne Cellars, located in Guerneville, CA, is looking for a full-time employee to join our Parts Department. This position identifies and resolves problems related to inventory variances, storeroom operations and orders from suppliers, under the direction of the Parts Room Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Coordination of procurement, receiving, distribution and maintaining approved levels of spare parts, general supplies, power and hand tools for all bottling lines, rolling stock, buildings, plumbing, safety supplies, and electrical needs of the winery.
• Coordination and negotiation of the procurement of all required inventory items and required supplies.
• Daily operation of the Parts Department to ensure maximum efficiency in a safe, clean, well-organized manner.
• Work with the Procurement Department in the negotiations with regular suppliers and explore new suppliers to attempt to better the procurement power for Korbel.
Three to four years’ experience in inventory control and/or procurement for a winery environment is preferred.
After completing their probationary period, full-time employees are offered the following competitive benefits:
• Life Insurance
• PTO/Sick Time
• Holiday Pay
• Discounts on products in our Wine Shop
• Discounts at our on-site gourmet Delicatessen
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please submit a cover letter and resume, stating your salary requirements, to F. Korbel & Bros., Inc., 13250 River Rd., Guerneville, CA 95446, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (707) 824-7381, Attn: HR.