The Sr. Maintenance Technician is responsible for leading repairs and preventative maintenance on buildings, facilities, equipment, fixtures, and systems, plus setup. The Sr. Maintenance Technician operates under moderate supervision and will troubleshoot, repair, and maintain facility plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems, and production line machines. S/He will lead and conduct preventative maintenance actions, such as lubrication, cleaning, and filter changes and may do limited carpentry and painting. Opportunity to advance to Manager level.
• Responsible for weekly fleet vehicle inspections and reporting of any damage or upcoming services.
• Assists with inspecting the housekeeping standards of the entire estate.
• Inspects and calibrates instrumentation of Wastewater Processing unit, LYVE Unit.
• Performs monthly forklift inspections; reports any damage, required maintenance.
• Collaborates with the Property Manager, Cellar Master, Cellar Foreman to schedule preventative maintenance of production equipment.
• Immediately reports equipment failure to the Estate Manager with proposed solutions.
• Performs plumbing and piping operations, when required.
• Mechanical abilities/skill
• Electrical abilities /skills
• Plumbing-abilities /skills
• Trouble shooting-abilities /skills
• Good with work-changes
• Good communication-skills
• Flexible with work schedule
• Good team player
• Overall hard worker with a great attitude