The Supply Chain Analyst will achieve target inventory and customer service levels for respective Brands through effective management of planning, forecasting, and ordering processes.
1. Manage inventory planning, forecasting, and procurement to meet target stock and customer service levels.
2. Ensure forecasting and inventory planning inputs and parameters are updated in planning tools such as, but not limited to: lead times, service levels, inventory target levels, and vintages.
3. Recommend adjustments to inventory levels and reorder points based on actual history, lead time changes and supplier specific parameters.
4. Collaborate with Brand Management to incorporate brand strategy, sales incentives, and market trends into forecasting tools and associated inventory procurement
5. Collaborate with Logistics and Operations to ensure efficient and cost effective movement of inventory.
6. Provide data/input to Brand Management in support of brand strategy development and execution.
7. Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
Normal office environment.
Office equipment including computer, fax, photocopier, calculator, and telephone.
Sitting, manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and occasional lifting and moving up to 30 lbs.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management (planning, forecasting, procurement), Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Three to five years' experience in supply chain management, inventory management, and/or purchasing.
• Strong analytical experience and aptitude required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Products.
• Experience working with Supply Chain Planning systems such as Blue Ridge, Oracle, Logility, JDA preferred.
• Experience working with ERP systems such as Great Plains, Navision, and Apprise preferred.
• Experience working with BI Tools such as Diver, Halo, Business Objects preferred.
• APICS CPIM/CSCP and/or CPSM certification a plus.
• Experience in the wine and/or beverage industry a plus