The Events Manager is responsible for all aspects of winery special events. They are an active leader, providing world class service to clients and vendors, while promoting the sale of wine through comprehensive knowledge of the Chappellet brand and portfolio.
Key Success Indicators –
• Oversee, manage and execute all winery special events; including planning, creative development, adhering to budget goals, staffing (working with Tasting Room Manager for Ambassadors when needed) and all related operations.
• Execute site visits with vendors, private clients or members and conduct any associated tours and tastings with best-in-class service and hospitality, with a focus on brand building and establishing meaningful professional relationships.
• Works with family and Marketing Team to assist in executing virtual and offsite events.
• Actively communicates with concierge, tasting room and management teams event requests and details, updates and changes to event schedule, packages, etc.
• Knowledgeable about the wines, winemaking techniques, winery, and family history.
• Maintains knowledge of systems and processes to support overall event operations.
Key Initiatives –
• Execute successful onsite club and allocation events throughout the year (pick-up weekends, spring and holiday releases, library, and new Pritchard Hill releases, etc).
• Promote private events package to local hotels and key partnerships to drive revenue.
• Execute private client events onsite to drive revenue.
• Maintain preferred vendor list in line with event, family, and brand standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• A keen eye for design and aesthetics.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through with projects.
• Flexible and can manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Strong administrative abilities – time management, organization, managing calendars, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Solid business and financial acumen related to event and hospitality operations. Ability to track and manage a budget.
• Strong knowledge of wine and wine production.