Alpha Omega Collective Tasting Room Hosts are the front line of our operation and host a wide variety and high volume of guests. This integral position potentially serves multiple guests at one time, often hosting 3 tables simultaneously while effectively communicating our variety of wines and equally representing our 3 unique brands. This individual also behaves as an ambassador to all things Napa Valley.
This individual must thrive in a high-paced and high-energy environment, excel at multi-tasking, and have the drive to constantly over-deliver with instinctual hospitality. Previous restaurant service experience is highly desirable.
Our Tasting Room Hosts must be versatile in their approach and capable of offering dynamic experiences while making the guests feel comfortable regardless of wine experience. They are a key component in over-delivering to the guests’ satisfaction, driving memberships, and achieving loyalty to the collective brands we represent.
• Engage with guests to create memorable experiences while driving wine club memberships
• Maintain and increase brand loyalty and guest/member retention
• Effectively balance multiple tables while delivering personalized experiences to each
• Accurately collect and record customer data and business intelligence
• Positively and enthusiastically share winery history and stories about the wines
• Present the opportunity for sales and transact on any interest
• Follow daily operating procedures – including, but not limited to bussing tables, buffing glassware, restocking wines, booking reservations, and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.