Established in 2002, Benchmark Wine Group is the leading source of fine and rare wine for wine retailers, restaurants and collectors around the world. Based in Napa Valley, we acquire the most sought-after wines from private individuals and professional contacts. Our staff draws on decades of industry experience and is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our clients. Benchmarkwine.com offers 24 hour access to our cellar, displaying inventory in real time.
**About you: we are seeking a detail oriented, organized, and technically proficient individual with a strong strong bookkeeping background.
**Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage daily batch reconciliation
• Process accounts payable
• Post accounts receivable
• Issue Wires/ACH transactions
• Issue International payments
• Finalize and issue payment for monthly sales on consignment wine
• Post Wires to proprietary systems
• Post International Invoices and process payment
• Save Merchant reports and post the fees- Amex & V/MC File monthly and quarterly tax reports
• Save the Reports on the First Day of New Month (for End of Month)
• Assist Accounting Specialists when needed
• Additional duties as deemed relative to employment progression
**Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to juggle several simultaneous projects
• Self-directed with high personal quality expectations, as well as a solid team player
• Experience using Microsoft Suite; proficiency using Excel and Quickbooks a must
**Why Benchmark Wine Group?
• 100% Company paid medical coverage (choice of HMO or PPO); 50% Company paid dental & vision
• 401k Retirement plan with partial Company match; 100% vested upon enrollment
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• South end of Napa Valley location; easy access to Hwy 12, 37, & 80
• Walking/running trail behind office; shower and locker room located on site
Bachelor's degree or equivalent career experience
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER.