Martine’s Wines is a national importer, wholesaler and distributor headquartered in Northern California and founded in 1979. Our selective import portfolio is predominantly French and our wines and producers are internationally renowned. Our office and warehouse is located in Novato with convenient access to Golden Gate Transit and the Smart Train. Free parking is provided. Health benefits, dental and vision are available along with a 401-K plan. More information about Martine’s Wines can be found at www.mwines.com.
Job Description: We are seeking a computer savvy, responsible and self-motivated individual to work in our busy wine import office. This is a casual office environment but with very high standards of performance and execution. This is a full-time position, M-F.
• Ordering office supplies
• Receiving/distributing mail
• Metering/sending outgoing mail
• Maintaining office equipment
• Coding/posting of Accounts Receivable payments
• Processing credit card charges
• Scanning checks to the bank
• Expense report processing/reconciliation
• A/P coding of producer invoices for processing
• Assisting with quarterly sales tax returns
• New account A/R setup in Sage
• Must have previous office experience and knowledge of Sage software a plus
• Proficient in the use of PCs and Windows, Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
• Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
• Aptitude for numbers and details
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work independently
• Positive attitude, good humor and a team player
• Experience in the wine industry, fluency in spoken/written French and knowledge and love of wine a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
• Employer-sponsored medical, employee-sponsored dental/vision/401k programs; paid holidays and vacation
Those who rise and thrive in our organization are aligned with our shared values, which include:
• Curiosity to start
• Perseverance to finish
• Hospitality throughout
If you meet these qualifications, identify with these values and would like to be a part of one of the most distinguished and dynamic wine companies with a growing portfolio of some of the world’s best wines, please send your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!