Under general supervision of the Team Supervisor, this associate will be responsible for carrying out the Delicato Sanitation program for the Bottling Department
• Follow all Delicato safety rules regarding the use of Sanitation Chemicals
• Follow all practices in the Delicato Sanitation Manual
• Clean all production lines that have been used during the day
• Make sure that the production lines that will be used the following shift are cleaned and ready.
• Coordinate sanitation work with the Maintenance Crew so that both Sanitation and Maintenance can complete their assignments during the shift
• Work on production line as needed
• Work on special projects assigned by the Team Supervisor
• Maybe assigned to other Delicato Departments as needed
• Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience and familiarity with production line principles is desireable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of cleaning chemicals is helpful, proper lifting technique, Safety principles and GMP knowledge is a plus
Certificates and Licenses
No Certificates or Licenses required
High percentage of time spent on the production floor exposed to varying levels of equipment noise and temperature fluctuation based on the seasons
• Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
• Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
• Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
• Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Wines offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.