Support strategic marketing/sales objectives through applying digital technologies, communications and media. Prospect and customer relationship management through marketing automation. Will also oversee image/brand of the company as it applies to the online space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in the development and execution of online marketing (SEO, digital advertising, social media, e-commerce, website updates/redesign) for all brands within the RWC portfolio
• Identify and develop with Director of Marketing, Digital Marketing Key Performance Indicators – develop a milestone based plan to place RWC and it’s key brands in the top 25% of wine brands amongst these key criterion.
• Lead content creation for all brands to be used in the digital space
• Manage 60 day rolling comprehensive online marketing calendar
• Develop and manage ‘Best in Class’ RWC email campaigns to drive RWC sales during key wine purchasing occasions
• Identify and target optimal customer segments that align with the Rutherford Wine Company portfolio
• Develop and deploy campaigns highlighting the uniqueness of each of Rutherford Wine Company’s brands
• Develop and deploy campaigns that are designed to optimize brand loyalty and engagement
• Craft and publish analytically sound marketing performance reports
• Track industry competitors and digital marketing trends and report on these to the leadership team on a quarterly basis
• Understanding of the wine industry (3-tier system, DTC, etc.)
• 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
• Experience with developing digital advertising campaigns, analyzing results and making recommendations based on the data
• Professional writing and curating engaging content that supports Rutherford Wine Company’s digital media, digital marketing and document service businesses across multiple social networks
• Collaborative and team-oriented, yet a self-starter
• B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related fields
• Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
• Solid professional business understanding of utilizing social media platforms and digital marketing best practices to grow brand recognition and business conversion
• Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to take high quality photographs and videos for inclusion in campaigns
• Strong understanding and design skills in Photoshop or other equivalent software: Facebook AdsManger, Google, WordPress, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, HTML
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Ability to follow oral and written directions; work well under pressure and time limits.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with other staff members, vendors, customers, government agencies/personnel, and/or the general public.
• Able to communicate effectively with others on a constant professional basis.
• Able to read and write on a constant basis.
• Requires independent problem solving and the ability to work with others on a constant basis.
• Able to sustain a fast workplace, meet deadlines, and tolerate frequent interruptions and changes in routine.