King Estate Winery is looking for a creative and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to identify and leverage key consumer insights to grow existing and new brands, develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This position would be based in-house at the offices in Eugene, Oregon.
• Develop and manage a digital marketing strategy/plan, integrating nationally distributed and DtC brands.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on messaging and content in order to promote brand consistency.
• Continue upgrading design, build and maintainance of our social media, SEO, website, and email.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and analyze/measure experiments and conversion tests. Identify conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Ability to analyze/evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Collaborate with marketing team on thematic calendar for collaborations, campaigns, etc.
• Serve as a contact point for agencies, vendors and other service providers for marketing-related business.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Work with Marketing Manager on developing further video and photography resources and relationships with photographers/videographers to ensure up-to-date assets.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or releated field preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing, and/or digital advertising and marketing.
• Thorough knowledge of product marketing and wine knowledge.
• Understanding of SEO/SEM, email marketing database managment, social media, and display advertising campaigns (paid media/search, programmatic display/analytics and digital management).
• Excellent with Adobe Suite,Word Press, Office Suite
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several concurrent activites.
• Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, and problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrated knowledge of digital media analytics and web analytics tools.
• Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Ability to provide clear and relevant communication through verbal and written methods.
King Estate Winery, Oregon
• Salary DOE
• Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match, paid time off
• Monthly Phone Stipend
• Product Discounts
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. • Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.