Flowers Winery - 2021 Harvest - Cellar Internship
Flowers Vineyards and Winery is a distinguished producer of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the true Sonoma Coast. Our organically farmed estate vineyards are two miles from the ocean in the Fort Ross-Seaview AVA. We focus on an elevated level of precision farming and crafting wines that emphasize the unique terroir. Our appellation series of wines are rooted in partnerships with the best winegrowers in the region and the wines are benchmarks in the market. This is a unique opportunity to actively participate in all aspects of harvest winemaking while working with a small and passionate team to craft wines that speak of place.
A positive and can-do attitude is most important. Additionally, we are looking for candidates who are passionate about wine and hard working with a sharp attention to detail. Harvest starts early August and has the potential to go into November. Previous wine industry harvest experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach and raise hands above head, climb stairs, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, taste and smell
- Can sustain extended periods of standing or walking
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, in a range of temperatures and weather conditions
- Flexibility to work irregular and variable hours and days
-Must possess a valid drivers license, forklift experience is a plus
Location: Healdsburg, CA (95448)