“making the impossible, possible” for all guests
Primary responsibilities include: greeting and welcoming guests in person, by telephone and via electronic communications. Guest Relations must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests. CGR must have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external guests needs.
• Responsible for greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest experiences.
• Concierge uses Boisset experiences to fulfill any request a guest may have during the course of their visit.
• Provides exceptional top-level customer service to all of our guests and supports the tasting room.
• Provides outreach with local community to have the latest local knowledge and insights to enhance guests experiences, making their visit that much more enjoyable.
• Actively involved in networking and enhancing contacts; e.g. CANVAS
• Maintain knowledge of wines and offering opportunities.
• First and last impression of our destination wine experience.
• Offer consistent, high standard service and maintain entrance presence that offers courteous and attentive service.
Competitive compensation package and full benefits offered.
***Benefits: medical starts first of the month following your hire date, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, Life/Disability/AD&D, 401k, vacation, sick, holiday, commuter benefits and generous employee discounts.
Proud to be honored by the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2014, 2015 2016 and 2019.