SUMMARY: This position is a terrific opportunity to land at one of the industry’s leading luxury wine companies. The Sales Business Analyst (SBA) is responsible for Division analytical support, actionable insights, and budget reporting /tracking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as Division contact to provide analysis and insights on sales results
• Develop Division reports that are sent out weekly/monthly with insights
• Analyze business performance scorecards with specific commentary focused on business drivers and performance trends
• Pricing analysis, file updates, and maintenance
• Break-out and maintain budgets. Utilize intermediate accounting skills to track and report on OPEX and Expenses.
• Setup, maintain and report Goals and Bonus structures
• Proactive allocations reporting / tracking
• Print and analyze variance reports for any deviations from plan, research and document as necessary, distribute report to Division VP
• Serve as a contact to improve sales reporting capabilities by streamlining resource application data into review/reporting
• Develop standard Distributor Incentive trackers with Regionals and report ROI
• Resolve internal reporting discrepancies for Divisions working with VIP
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree and three years of experience or equivalent education and related experience
• 2-year experience preferred in a corporate business/financial analyst role
• Ability to clearly synthesize and analyze data from a variety of internal and external data sources
• Spirits/Wine Industry knowledge with basic understanding of general IRI concepts
• Advanced level of analytical skills and the ability to use internal systems and syndicated data sources
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Diver and experience in Power BI is preferred
The Duckhorn Portfolio is North America’s premier luxury wine company, with ten renowned wineries, eight state-of-the-art winemaking facilities, seven beautiful tasting rooms and more than 800 coveted acres of vineyards spanning 22 sustainably farmed Estate properties. Established in 1976, when legendary vintners Dan and Margaret Duckhorn founded Napa Valley’s iconic Duckhorn Vineyards, today, our portfolio features some of North America’s most revered wineries, including Decoy, Paraduxx, Goldeneye, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, Kosta Browne, Greenwing and Postmark. Our 400+ uniquely passionate and well-tenured employees typically join us for our employee-centric culture and industry-leading benefits and stay for the dynamic colleagues, fast-paced environment, and career development. We offer a curated and comprehensive portfolio of acclaimed luxury wines with price points ranging from $20 to $200 across more than 15 varietals and 25 appellations. Our wines are available throughout the United States, on five continents, and in more than 50 countries around the world.