***100% Work From Home During West Coast Business Hours***
A fast-growing California winery is looking to add a talented, detail-oriented Business Analyst to the support the sales team by providing valuable insights from our distributor partners across the country and within our own organization.
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the sales team - especially the VP of Sales with accurate, timely, and actionable sales insights.
While mainly supporting sales leadership and sales team, the Business Analyst must be ready to assist other departments such as production (especially forecasting and demand planning).
• Must posses expert proficiency in the use of the VIP Suite of Tools (iDig, KARMA, Call Points, and Price 2.0) OR able to pick it up quickly
• Advanced level Excel skills a must
• Expert use of DropBox and the best practices for file sharing
• Must work quickly AND accurately
• Positive, can-do attitude with a knack for figuring things out with very little day-to-day supervision
• Able to multi-task and handle a large and shifting workload
• Supremely organized, efficient, and prompt. Always one step ahead of everyone else.
• Strong business and financial acumen
May live anywhere in the US but must be accessible during normal business hours on the west coast