Trinitas Cellars is seeking a key team member to lead our wholesale efforts in Southern California. This high growth territory is primed to exceed revenue goals and establish this winery as a wine list staple. We offer incredible benefits unique to the wine industry. Above and beyond the basics (health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K with company match, etc.) we also offer a business culture based on integrity, respect, humility and implore our team to think like an owner, not just an employee. This atmosphere rewards our team’s hard work, values the ability to embrace change and always strives to create value to our customers. If you are looking for more than just an achievable quota and want to truly help shape a business, this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a very motivate self-starter with experience with in the wine business and Off Premise chains in California. The ideal candidate should have a true passion for wine and be very outgoing. The Sales Manager position is On Premise focused with some fine wine retail shops.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Representative is responsible for managing all on/off premise activities and programming within his/her designated accounts & to ensure maximum market penetration, brand awareness and sell-through. The Sales Representative is expected to present, sell, merchandise, and execute brand initiatives that will increase distribution, achieve the company’s objectives and increase consumer pull. This position is responsible for managing all sales within an assigned territory in order to continue to grow our wines. The sales manager is expected to understand and embrace the company’s family philosophy, passion and company culture.
We are seeking a Sales Representative based in the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, excellent communicator and well organized. Able to establish and maintain professional sales relationships with key on and off-premise retailers within the territory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve Quarterly & annual shipment goals, gross profit goals and performance goals in area of responsibility
• Develop a very strong working relationship with assigned accounts to include buyers, wait-staff etc.…
• Deliver on KPIs to increase distribution & sales growth within key account base
• Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory, to include on premise and fine wine retail customers
• Maintain a regular customer call schedule and review upcoming programs and priorities with each customer quarterly
• Review and analyze sales trends to develop territory strategy monthly
• Use sales report against metrics, gauge progress, measure successes and to identify opportunities for growth/profitability
• Work directly with accounts to increase placements and sales
• Assist at all special events, wine dinners, tastings and festivals in the territory
• Work closely with the Sales Director to set goals and priorities for the territory
• Support the company’s values and purpose
• Other duties as assigned
• Currently reside in territory Southern California, Los Angeles area
• 1 to 3 years successful selling experience, preferably in wine or alcoholic beverages
• Proven track record of success in sales
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent English language communication skills (both written and oral)
• Solid one-on-one presentation ability and effective public speaking (group communication) skills
• Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
• Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
• Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel within assigned territory
• Competent with basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point
• Comfortable using company provided software and sales management tools
• Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times
• Ability to lift 50lbs.