ETS Laboratories is currently recruiting candidates who are able to excel in a dynamic and fast-moving environment to join our accounting team at our headquarters in St. Helena, CA.
The Accounting Specialist responsibilities focus on the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions of the Company. You will work in partnership with the accounting and administrative team to assure responsive and timely accounting, support to customers, owners, and employees, and actively participate in and promote continuous improvement efforts.
If you are always looking for what else you can do to achieve the desired result and you have a sense of humor in spite of enjoying number crunching and spreadsheet formulas, consider joining our results driven accounting team.
YOUR TALENTS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to laugh and have a good time without losing your focus
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Initiative to search, explore and ask questions to overcome obstacles and find solutions
- Experience interacting with clients, vendors and employees in a professional manner
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, research, and resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the company's and clients' information and intellectual property
A competitive candidate will be proficient in data entry, basic computer applications, enjoy crunching numbers, and have the ability to work independently and with a team, working flexible schedules when required to meet project deadlines.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
A bachelors’ degree or equivalent, and working knowledge of accounting principles
2 years experience in business or corporate accounting
Experience working in a team environment
Working command of computer operating systems, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
Basic skills testing and background check are required.