Since its inception, Dragonette Cellars has offered its employees an opportunity for personal and professional growth in the world of wine, with the aim of translating our passion for wine-making to the consumer experience. We accomplish this through immersive staff trainings, hands-on opportunities, and a fun and positive work atmosphere. We believe our team is an extension of ourselves, educating the consumer on our story and the story of Santa Barbara County in the context of the global wine business.
Dragonette Cellars seeks the perfect candidate to join our small tight-knit team at our busy Tasting Room in Los Olivos and help with private winery appointments at our winery in Buellton. The applicant for this position must be dedicated to providing the highest quality customer experience and to displaying contagious enthusiasm for wine.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Friendly and welcoming personality
• Desire to work alongside others as part of a team
• Ability to provide excellent customer service in a busy environment
• Ability to connect to many different types of customers and generate sales and wine club signups
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks including private tastings at our winery location
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Sound judgment
• Passion for learning about domestic/international wine, harvest, production, and farming
The right candidate must be highly dependable, a positive team player and able to work a flexible schedule. Prior Tasting Room experience preferred, but we will train the right candidate. Hospitality experience is highly desirable. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to consistently lift up to 40-50 lbs.
This is a full-time retail-focused position centered around busy weekends and holidays. We provide very competitive wages and benefits including health care and 401K.