Grape Expectations is looking for a knowledgeable, motivated and engaged Administrative Assistant to hit the ground running, assisting our busy office in South King County.
The ideal candidate is a relationship builder that has the organizational skills, drive and flexibility to support a dynamic office team and are looking to grow with a quality, established company.
Related wine and spirits experience, such as restaurant and retail, is welcomed.
Full-time, commission, bonus, health insurance, benefits, 401k.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Apps
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Operations Manager in daily flow of office operations.
- Provide high levels of customer service both external and internal among staff.
- Receive, review and confirm daily orders from our digital platforms.
- Enter orders into our VIP system
- Provide Confirmation, updates, and any pertinent information relating to the order.
- Coordinate with customer & shipping team to ensure timely shipment of orders.
- Communicate with the sales and operations team to ensure all shipping requirements are met.
- Investigate customer issues. Work with the team to help resolve problems.
- Assist account receivables. Work with customers to help keep accounts current.
- Manage and track sample requests
- Supports sales, while communicating with Director of Sales on a regular basis.
Founded in 1975, Grape Expectations is a family owned Wine Importer, Distributor and Logistics business on the West Coast. Grape Expectations has grown from a location in California’s Bay area to a recognized National Wine Importer and Distributor in Oregon and Washington.