Join a great team (who are passionate about our brand) while earning a competitive base pay with extra earning potential from commission and gratuity opportunities.
MUMM NAPA is seeking enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals to join our Visitor Center Sales/ Hospitality Team. Currently, we have openings for Part Time Retail/Sales Representatives; weekends are required.
This position is designed to provide guests to Mumm Napa with an outstanding and unique winery experience. Our retail/sales representative’s work with a team of skilled professionals to ensure guests receive the best impression of Mumm Napa, with a focus at all times on customer service and sales. Interactions with guests must be carried out properly, professionally, and in a manner consistent with the philosophies and image of Mumm Napa. Retail/Sales representatives will have strong knowledge and passion for wine and exhibit enthusiasm in sharing this information with our guests.
POSITION SUMMARY: Cashier operates POS, promotes the sale of wine, wine clubs and merchandise in the Visitor Center Wine Shop.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide guests with an outstanding and unique experience.
*Offer a friendly and sincere greeting.
• Handle routine retail transactions, including operating cash registers/accounting for daily sales consistently and accurately, balancing cash drawer and assembling bank deposit.
*Be knowledgeable about Mumm Napa’s history and wines.
*Anticipate guests needs
*Develop ongoing relationships with guests to stimulate repeat visits and future sales.
• Promote and sell Mumm Wine Club, wine products and gift merchandise.
*Package wines for guests
*Participate in opening and closing duties and maintain a clean work space.
• Answer phones professionally and understand where to direct incoming calls.
• Actively participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
• Stay current on recent wine reviews, industry issues.
• Learn about other wineries and their wines; use that information to recommend other wineries with great tasting experiences for our guests.
• Assist Supervisors in providing a safe and secure environment
• Must be at least 21 years of age
*Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with consistent accuracy
* Strong ability to close sales
* Ability to communicate membership and product knowledge effectively
• Knowledge of wine & wine production
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills required.
• Ability to lift heavy boxes (40-50 lbs.) on a repeated basis.
*Ability to perform physically repetitive tasks.
We provide competitive wages and incentive programs. EEO/M/F/D/V