Ashes & Diamonds
OBJECTIVE: The Concierge is responsible for representing Ashes & Diamonds in guest communications and providing general guest assistance via phone and email correspondence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Schedule, book, and modify reservations as necessary following established guidelines.
• Provide excellent customer service by handling customer requests, complaints, and questions with a calm and professional demeanor.
• Have a general understanding of and be able to communicate the various guest experiences, member benefits, and reservation options Ashes & Diamonds provides.
• Book reservations for our club members, VIP guests, and referral partners with the priority they deserve.
• Provide timely and professional responses to phone and email inquiries.
• Guide guest communications and inquiries to their respective departments.
• Occasionally assist the tasting room with greeting and seating guests during busy periods on the weekends.
• Follow booking guidelines as established by A&D Hospitality Management.
• Develop a broad understanding of how to book, charge, and refund reservations using our reservation system Tock.
• Develop detailed guest profiles for A&D guests using our reservation system Tock.
• Track and record daily Tock charges and refunds in our CRM platform WineDirect.
• Track referral reservations for the concierge team and provide guests with approved information about our referral partners and partnership agreements.
• Develop accommodating and friendly communication with our referral partners.
• 40 hours per week schedule which includes weekends and some holidays
• High School Diploma
• 2 to 3 years of Direct-to-Consumer experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to perform simple arithmetic
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and efficiency
• Must have excellent organizational skills to manage priorities and workflow, and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently and as a member of department team while transcending conflict
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Must demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills with acute attention to detail
• Ability to remain professional when under pressure
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Must be highly dependable with acute attention to detail
• A passion for wine and hospitality
• College Degree is preferred
• Winery or restaurant experience a plus
• Experience with Tock reservation systems
• Experience with WineDirect customer relation management system
• Lift and handle materials weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Stand on hard surface for extended periods
• Grasp, stoop, squat, climb stairs, push or pull, carry, and reach over shoulder
ALIGNED VALUES – Successful employees will share in our values: