The eCommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of eCommerce from strategic planning to execution of all day-to-day activities and initiatives at Winebow. As a member of the Digital Marketing team the eCommerce Marketing Manager will work across company teams and vendors to launch Winebow's ecommerce platforms on time and on budget. This person will be directly responsible for helping to build and grow the eCommerce platform and initiatives across the company. Initially this individual will be focused on building an omni-channel commerce experience developing a first-class customer and supplier experience, increase online traffic and drive sales through eCommerce. The eCommerce Marketing Manager must be organized and creative with strong technical skills. This is a wonderful opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who wants to be a part of building something with direct ownership of results.
LOCATION: Flexible (within the U.S.)
1. Manage all eCommerce activities in relation to content, traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and A/B testing and reporting
2. Partner with wholesale and imports businesses to launch new products, drive online traffic, increase sales conversions and customer satisfaction
3. Develop and implement eCommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
4. Craft annual eCommerce plan that provides company with growth and insights to build a market leading digital platform
5. Responsible for all associated product databases, including correct and updated product descriptions, imagery, etc.
6. Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve eCommerce experience
7. Manage partner relationships with agencies and vendors to create a best-in-class eCommerce experience
8. Set and share team KPI's and hold teams accountable to achieving these goals throughout the year. Measure and report performance of all eCommerce programs
9. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
10. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, as well as the marketing team to improve digital performance
11. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
12. Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to Manager.
Normal office environment. Occasional travel by auto, rail and/or airplane. Occasional overnight stays.
Office equipment including telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, and printer.
Sitting, bending, reaching, manual dexterity, visual acuity, light traveling to other offices.
1. Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
2. 3-5+ years of experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
3. 2+ years of experience with eCommerce platforms
4. Ability to work independently and within a team structure
5. Experience analyzing multiple data sources to tell a compelling, market driven story
6. Go-getter with the mindset to take ownership and drive results
7. Expert written and verbal communication skills
8. Collaborative team member with relentless curiosity for the unknown and a passion and commitment for world class marketing
9. Strong analytic skills. Ability to compile and analyze data and KPIs and make sound decisions regarding the direction forward