Join Clos Pegase Winery’s highly skilled cellar team in a beautiful Estate setting.
Working in one of the largest freestanding wineries in Napa as well as in our extensive caves holding 3000 barrels, perfectly suited to age our wines.
Opportunity to work on all facets of harvest cellar activities from grape to bottle, starting from early August to late November with possible extension.
We harvest 25% white varietals including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon. 75% red, including Pinot Noir, Syrah and all five Bordeaux varietals. We have a rich 30 years history of working with ultra high-end Napa Valley estate fruit.
What can you expect from us?
• Long days of hard work in a well-organized traditional winery
• Learning from the best in the business, from Safety to Winemaking decisions
• Involvement in varied winemaking processes.
• A respectful, professional and environmentally conscious culture
• Competitive pay rates, including a Harvest completion bonus.
• Forklift driving training!
What do we expect from you?
• An open and inquisitive mind
• Focus and flexibility
• Education in Enology or related field
• The ability to work hard and remain positive
• Basic English speaking and reading skills
• Forklift driving skills would be a plus