We are small 35-acre winery based on Keuka Lake in the Finger Lakes region of New York. We are searching for an experience Vineyard Supervisor to execute and oversee all vineyard activities. Full time, year-round position.
• Execute and supervise all of the vineyard operations under the guidance of the Vineyard Manager.
• Inspect equipment daily before operation and responsible for notifying Vineyard Manager of routine maintenance and repairs needed.
• Operate tractors and tractor implements in order to accomplish various vineyard practices such as disking, mowing, spreading, spraying, trimming, etc
• Perform light equipment maintenance as directed
• Calibrate all spray equipment
• Forklift operation & certification
• Under vine cultivation
• Spraying Fungicides
• Spreading amendments
• Work on high sloped terrain
• Stake and end post installation
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
• Must have at least 2-3 years of tractor driving experience.
• Thorough knowledge of pesticide applications and calibration sprayers.
Please email your resume or interest to Ben Sherman at Bensherman2057@gmail.com