Seasonal Maintenance Technician - Napa
This position, as part of the maintenance team, will work in support of harvest activities at Kendall-Jackson Winery in Oakville, reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
• Troubleshoot and timely repairs of cellar, crush and facilities equipment.
• Perform periodic, preventive and predictive maintenance on all cellar, crush and facility equipment.
• Assist in the repair of all cellar and facilities equipment including fabrication of parts and installation of replacement parts.
• Work as part of a maintenance team in various tasks as assigned, or independently, at times, as the sole technicians.
• 2 years experience in a maintenance role at a winery or manufacturing facility.
• Basic mechanical skills.
• Basic plumbing skills including PVC and copper repairs.
• Basic electrical skills including troubleshooting and repairs.
• Basic Fabrication skills including design, cutting, welding and machining stainless steel and aluminum.
• Ability to follow instruction and comply with all safety policies.
• Available to work any shift, extended hours and weekends.
• Must be able to communicate in reading and writing English. Must be able to bend, squat, climb ladders, work overhead and lift 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid class "C" license and insurable by the company.
Up to $25 per hour plus overtime, depending on experience.