The Guest Relations Associate (Host) supports the Tasting Lounge team in delivering an exceptional visitor experience and world-class customer service to guests at The Prisoner Wine Company. As the Host your primary responsibility is greeting and guiding guests as they arrive at The Prisoner Wine Company and for ensuring a hospitable and professional atmosphere while providing the highest level of service possible in a friendly and efficient manner. Additionally, the Host performs administrative and operational duties including receiving and tracking Tasting Lounge experience reservations via phone and email.
* Warmly greet incoming guests and respond to any questions they have regarding TPWC or local restaurants and wineries. Anticipate and address the needs of guests on an ongoing basis.
* Seat guests in real-time; ensuring equitable workload of TL Associates while ensuring guest satisfaction.
* Answer phone calls to the reservations line and maintain bookings via reservation system.
* Coordinate online bookings, troubleshoot visitation or guest issues, send email confirmations, track online guest payments.
* Work closely with Hospitality Trade Reservations team to ensure two calendaring systems do not overbook space and staff.
* Organize guest visit requests to maintain an efficient seating flow process.
* Process customer transactions including shipping orders on a retail POS system using a stationary register or tablet. Ensure all shipping orders are within compliance.
* Assist guests with transporting purchases to their vehicle or arrange for pick-up, shipment or delivery.
* Work as part of Tasting Lounge team, delivering wine club sign-ups, revenue and operating profit to plan.
* Support guest data capture as requested.
* Executes daily reporting on guest visitation and financials as required.
* Act as a guest resource, providing knowledge about our wines, winery, brand and property in an open and friendly manner with the goal of helping customers develop enthusiasm and appreciation of our wines.
* As requested by DTC Manager, assist in training and orientation for new and/or on-call temporary staff.
* Act in accordance with all PCI compliance standards regarding customer data and security.
* Act in accordance with CBI sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
* Follow safe operating procedures, supports safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety
* All other duties as assigned.
* 1-3 years' experience in a high-volume, luxury retail, restaurant or hospitality environment required
* Must present a polished and professional image
* Must be an organized multi-tasker and be able to remain calm under pressure in a busy work environment
* Must maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
* Must possess solid and proactive Customer Service skills
* Must be a flexible, proactive team-player
* Must be enthusiastic and friendly and be able to communicate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds
* Proficient with PC software including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Intermediate math skills
* Foreign language skills a definite plus
* Food handler certification required
* 1-3 years of college or equivalent higher education
* Knowledge of Tock reservation system
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to lift 55 lbs
* Must be able to work flexible schedule and extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Must be able to work both inside and outside in varied weather conditions.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
St. Helena, California
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).