Administrative Support – Cork, Bottles and Packaging distributor
M.A. Silva USA is a leading supplier of cork, bottles, and packaging to the wine industry and we are recruiting for an Administrative Support position in our Santa Rosa offices. The position will provide administrative support to Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives, primarily in processing customer orders via correspondence from sales staff to confirm required information is submitted and accurate. Managing priority of order entry, as well as maintaining integrity of processes. Secondarily providing office management and scheduling of recourses for the company when able.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects the definition of essential functions for this position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Order receipt from Sales Staff, order and sample entry
• Validation of accuracy and completion of all required fields needed to enter a sales order into ERP system
• Process & enter order adjustment or changes
• Maintaining paperwork and processes for each sales order as per the Customer Service SOP
• Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
• Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence, artwork and other records.
• Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
• Prepares reports, BAQ’s, presentations and correspondence as needed.
• Handle the credit application process.
• Assist Accounting with filing, postage and other office related duties when time allows
• Assists with various companywide projects
• Orders office materials for the company at the direction of managers
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Customer service and data entry experience preferred
• Multi lingual (Spanish) is preferred
• Ability to master new computer programs
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Highly proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Outlook and Illustrator
• Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary & bonus
• Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time.
• Company supported Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
• 401k with company match & profit sharing
• Modern, clean and safe office environment
o On site gymnasium & locker rooms
Our team is very passionate, dedicated, and fun. We have won 'One of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay' – 10 times! We are an internationally recognized family owned supplier to wineries and the wine industry.
Submit your resume today