Outside Sales Account Managers – Cork, Bottles and Packaging
M.A. Silva USA is a leading supplier of cork, bottles, and packaging to the wine industry and we are recruiting for two (2) Outside Sales account managers for Northern California wine country. The positions will be focused on business development and prospecting for new accounts while maintaining and growing a small but focused book of business. Our team is very passionate, dedicated, and fun. We have won 'One of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay' – 10 times! We are an internationally recognized family owned supplier to wineries and the wine industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- 1- 3 years’ experience selling equipment or supplies to wineries
- Existing contacts within the wine industry are a plus
• Purchasing directors
- Residing in Northern California Wine Country
- Above average knowledge of winemaking and winery operations
- Ability to understand technical data
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management experience
- 4 year degree preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Goal oriented and the ability to work independently
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish is a plus
What we offer
- Existing base of business to build on
- Cutting edge proprietary technology
- Inventory available in local market
- Ongoing continual product education
- Marketing support.
- Competitive salary & commission that heavily incentivizes new business development
- Car allowance and T&E
- Extensive benefits package including paid vacation, holidays & sick time.
- Company supported Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- 401k with company match & profit sharing
We are looking for a sales person that is willing to knock on doors and develop new accounts by gaining referrals, networking, and developing leads. You need to be a self-motivated, customer focused sales professional. We are a well-known entity in the California wine industry and support our sales team with year round marketing programs and participation in all major wine industry events in the area to help keep our brands and products front of mind with decision makers.
- Valid Drivers license and insurance
- Legally allowed to work in the US
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs repeatedly
- Pass a pre-employment background and drug screening
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit resume and cover letter.