Here is your opportunity to join the Midwest team as an Account Sales Manager covering all sales channels for the states of Illinois and Missouri. Metro Chicago area would be the ideal home office base for this role.
This is a customer focus role where you will drive business growth and development through agreed business plans, supporting our customers and working in partnership with our distributors across the On Premise Channels, Food and Drug Channels, and Independent Package channel.
You will actively seek out to develop and maintain enduring relationships with key accounts in collaboration with our distributors, selling the Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate opportunities, achieving distribution objectives and executing programs to drive rate of sale.
• A 4-Year college degree qualification;
• At least 3 years’ experience within a sales environment, preferably in the alcohol, beverage, hospitality or consumer goods industry;
• Superb relationship building and communication skills;
• Be energetic, engaging and self-motivated to achieve;
• Strong time management and planning ability; and
• Able to travel within assigned territory.
We offer a competitive base salary and company benefits including annual sales incentives, car allowance, 401K and medical insurance.
We are committed to developing our people professionally, so if you are ready to make your mark and to help drive the future of a Global Super Premium wine brand forward then apply online.