Based in the Napa Valley, Crimson Wine Group crafts benchmark wines from exceptional vineyards in premier wine-growing regions throughout the U.S. Crimson owns and manages approximately 1,000 acres of plantable vineyard land across six distinct regions. Crimson’s diverse collection of exceptional domestic estates and wine brands includes Pine Ridge Vineyards (Napa, Calif.), Seghesio Family Vineyards (Healdsburg, Calif.), Archery Summit (Dayton, Ore.), Chamisal Vineyards (San Luis Obispo, Calif.), Double Canyon (West Richland, Wash.), Seven Hills Winery (Walla Walla, Wash.) and Malene Wines (Santa Barbara County, Calif.).
The Digital Revenue Marketing Manager will develop marketing programs that focus on the acquisition, retention and engagement of wine consumers across the entire digital user journey. In this cross-functional role there will be close coordination with Brand, Trade, and Estate stakeholders and an opportunity to drive digital innovation for the business as subject matter expert for our platforms and digital advertising strategy. This person will be responsible for all aspects of project management including planning, execution, management, and analysis for digital marketing campaigns that drive online sales conversions and increase visitor traffic to the tasting rooms and events.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, highly organized, and someone who can develop strategy while also executing on a tactical level. The right candidate will have a strong background in a variety of channels, including web, mobile, SEO, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, content, social media, UX and analytics. This person must have an eye for creative development and storytelling and a natural ability to lead and project manage, while understanding how to develop and execute digital marketing programs—including traffic, conversion, and optimization efforts—to reach revenue goals and KPIs while maximizing ROI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons.
• Responsible for Revenue Marketing with the focus on performance-based media to drive online traffic, ecommerce growth, and increased visitor traffic to our wineries.
• Support innovation and technology initiatives in an effort to drive traffic, acquisition, brand sentiment, consumer engagement and reach.
• Work with brand, trade marketing, and other departments with consumer-marketing initiatives to ensure cross channel alignment and to ensure programming is consistent with brand standards.
• Identify opportunities to drive multi- channel customer behavior and offer a seamless experience across channels.
• Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, PPC, and social.
• Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and optimize over time.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers.
• Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and ecommerce teams.
• Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
• Develop and publish content across channels.
• Support platform development projects including web, mobile, SEO, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, content, social media, UX and analytics.
• Document best practices for digital marketing for internal team.
• Partner with outside agencies to test digital marketing strategies.
• Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
EDUCATION TRAINING AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), the equivalent of 3-5 years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong understanding of current digital marketing technologies and best practices for optimization from a digital agency or ecommerce company.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in content development and best practices digital advertising, social media advertising, web writing, editing, and publishing experience, including DTC experience.
• Experience managing digital experiences across platforms.
• Must be technically inclined and highly proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads/PPC, SEO, and gaining insights through data.
• Proven ability to drive performance and focus on key performance indicators to meet company objectives.
• Strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills required.
• Experience tracking campaigns from analytics perspective required.
• Experience in ecommerce required.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) is required.