Does cultivating the purest expression of a vineyard from dirt to bottle intrigue you? Do you daydream of making powerful wines exhibiting finely tuned nuance? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every detail must be painstakingly managed to show expertise of craft in the glass?
If so, we want you on our 2021 harvest team!
Pine Ridge has been dedicated to crafting wines of substance for over 40 years. Blending the restraint and tradition of Bordeaux with the vibrancy of California results in our classically-proportioned Cabernet Sauvignon-based wines that truly express their origins. With our home base in the Stags Leap District of Napa Valley, Pine Ridge Vineyards is comprised of 11 estate vineyards in Napa's best AVAs. We focus on crafting luxury Cabernet Sauvignon from Howell Mountain, Rutherford, Oakville, Stags Leap and Napa Valley.
Preferred Attributes of Ideal Candidates:
• Possess a positive attitude, passion for winemaking and a sense of humor
• Be self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
• Previous cellar or lab experience
• Willing to work long and variable hours, including night & weekends
• Able to perform demanding physical tasks
• Able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs. (~23kg)
• Able to follow written and oral instruction
• Able to communicate clearly with others
Please share (via your resume and cover letter) what traits you possess that would make you a valuable addition to our team. If you are invited to an interview, please be prepared to discuss your ambitions.