Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks a passionate, innovative, and creative Director, Digital Marketing to join our team. In this role, you will lead digital marketing efforts with an emphasis on paid media for our priority brands in the Americas region, provide expertise on consumer-first digital marketing strategy, tactics, and trends, and continuously improve digital brand presence through different channels inclusive of paid integrated media, social media, websites, and our Living Wine Labels app.
* Partner with brand marketing to ensure the success of brand messaging and positioning across all digital channels and campaigns
* Management of agencies planning and executing paid media campaigns
* With paid media agency, develop clear and actionable paid media strategies, delivering against brand propositions with clear and measurable KPIs
* Spearhead internal and external digital marketing education opportunities i.e. media day, digital newsletter, etc. to increase digital marketing knowledge across the business
* Position the Americas as the center of excellence / leader in digital marketing for TWE globally
* Establish a digital marketing measurement and set base KPIs for digital channels to ensure brand and commercial levers are aligned to both digital strategy and business objectives
* Provide digital performance analysis, effectiveness measurement, and actionable insights to brand teams to optimize programs, campaigns, and strategies online
We are searching for a dynamic, highly creative and business savvy professional with 10 years of progressive experience across Digital Marketing, either in-house or agency side, and previous experience managing a team. Ideally, you're passionate about the wine industry and have experience across different channels with emphasis on paid media, research, planning, and strategy development across multi-brand portfolios. Additional requirements include:
* Proven experience and results in all aspects of digital media and advertising including dynamic creative and copy, landing pages, a/b testing and programmatic
* Demonstrated experience with designing and building owned/earned/paid social campaigns across major platforms
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to work cross-functionally at all levels, and excellent ability to influence key stakeholders
* Previous experience leading major marketing communication campaigns with multiple touch points
* Experience in designing, implementing and utilizing attribution models to drive optimization and results across digital channels
* Data-Driven with proven analytical skills
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don't want to miss out, please apply today!