Torii Mor Winery is seeking a full time bookkeeper. Please email resumes to email@example.com
- Daily office operations.
- Ensure accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Oversee daily banking requirements and transactions
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities.
-Prepare and assist winemaker with bi-monthly excise tax reports.
-Prepares and manages monthly compliance reporting.
- Respond to inquiries from Executives and Directors regarding financial results, special reporting requests, workflow process improvements and other related activities.
- Assist CPA with yearly filings.
- Invoicing sales – distribution, tasting room and custom crush clients.
- Reconciling of the bank account on a daily and monthly basis
- Responsible for cash flow
- Processing of payroll, taxes and payroll reporting
- Make the bank deposits and keep up on the mail
- Filing reports with necessary state and federal agencies
- Inventory on a monthly basis
- Attend weekly meeting including maintaining meeting minutes
-Some HR and Benefits
Successful candidates will have:
• 3-4 years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting.
• Experience with QuickBooks
• High level of discretion and ethics.
• Working knowledge of GAAP.
• Cost Accounting experience.
• Advanced Proficiency in Excel.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.